How to Clean Your Shower Head
Can you remember the last time that you cleaned your shower head? If not, or the answer is never, let us walk you through how to make sure your shower head is squeaky clean! One important aspect of keeping your bathroom clean is making sure your shower head stays clean. Over time, mineral deposits can build up on the shower head and cause it to become less effective.
Here are some tips from The Bath Builders on how to keep your shower head clean:
1. Unscrew the shower head from the pipe and soak it in vinegar overnight. This will help loosen any mineral deposits that have built up on the shower head.
2. In the morning, scrub the shower head with an old toothbrush to remove any remaining deposits.
3. Rinse off the vinegar and screw the shower head back onto the pipe.
4. Run water through the shower head to check for proper flow. If there is still decreased flow, repeat steps 1-3 until desired results are achieved.
5. Minerals can also build up in the pipes, so it’s important to flush them out every few months. This can be done by running a mixture of water and vinegar through the shower head for a few minutes.
By following these simple tips, you can help keep your shower head clean and working properly for years to come.
Looking to remodel your shower? The professionals of The Bath Builders provide high-quality services such as tub to shower conversions, shower surround, and shower enclosure installations. Whatever the remodel may be, we can have your bathroom looking brand new in no time!
If you live in Northeast Ohio or Western Pennsylvania and are looking for a 5-star rated company to help with your next bathroom remodel project, give us a call at 330-306-9728.
Serving Northeastern Ohio & Western Pennsylvania
Sale Ends Soon 11-01-2023
Bath & Shower Remodeling Project
& Free Moen fixture upgrade!
#1 in NE Ohio & W. Pennsylvania Bath & Shower Remodels
FREE QUOTE NOW!